Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lorac Dazzling Dozen Eye Shadow Collection

Ulta has an exclusive 12 shadow collection for $35 (valued at $228).  Its definitely an awesome deal with sparkle, shimmer, and matte shadows.  My favorite part the sparkle shadows are gorgeous but the fallout isn't as bad as some of the other prestige brands. I'm still playing with these so I'll try to give a more in-depth review later on. 


All of them together.  
                                          Different lighting to show off the shades
 In no particular order the swatches:












 With flash trying to capture he color. I'm not sure I could pull this off on my lid but will try it as a liner.

 
 
 
 









 














Final Thoughts:

I've been wearing these shadows every day since I got them on Sunday.  So far I'm very impressed with their staying power, I've been wearing them over Too Faced Shadow Insurance but I still think they have better staying power than other shadows I've tried. I'm looking forward to playing with them more.  Even if you don't love all of the colors it's totally worth it to get this kit.  I especially love that there is a greenish/blue color since that's been my think lately and several neutrals.


Thanks for reading :)

Em
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time the time to comment . Totally made my day :) . Glad you found it helpful .

    ReplyDelete