Tuesday, January 1, 2013

BareMinerals A Vision in Velvet Eye Shadow Kit

BareMinerals released an awesome 20 piece set around the Holidays this year with 10 velvet shadows and 10 satin shadows. I waned it when it first came out but didn't want to pay $79 for it.  Its down to $49 at Ulta now. I'm not sure if this is exclusive to Ulta only or not but worth looking for IMO.  I"m a huge BareMinerals fan and this kit does not disappoint.  These shadows are as high quality as the regular single shadows. I snapped some quick pictures of them.


Cute little gold containers 













































                                            All of them together, as a make up junkie this is a beautiful site :)



Bottom Line


These shadows rock.  I love them all!!  What do you think?  See one you think would be your favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment