Saturday, November 9, 2013

Too Faced Joy to the Girl

Too Faced Joy to the Girls

For Holiday 2013
 
Palette contains 15 shadows, a full sized Lash Gasm  mascara, and three looks.

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the Lash Gasm Mascara. I'll do a separate post to review it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Swatches:

Done with my fingers, no primer used.  Pretty colors but you will notice they are a bit powdery and not as pigmented as other Too Faced Shadows.

 
 
 
 
 











 
 
 






 
 




















































 
 
 







 

 

 

 

Final thoughts : 

I'm a big fan of Too Faced Shadows because they are soft and very pigmented. I like these but I have to admit they are a little more powdery than most Two Faced Shadows.  Overall all I like the palette but these aren't as pigmented as other Too Faced Shadows so many want to take that into consideration when thinking about this palette.

 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment