Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette

Part of 2013 Smashbox Holiday collection 
 
 




Packaging :
 

 
You can see your reflection in the palette. I tried to take this so you couldn't see mine lol, I look rough right now. Long day at work lol. 
 
 
 
 
I love that it has a nice full size mirror and that the palette it's self is pretty sturdy. 
 
 
Swatches:
 
Eye Shadows :
Sorry about the messiness of them, was having a time focusing on each pan. Hopefully you get the idea. 

 
 
























































Blush:







Bronzer:



 
 
Can't wait to play with this some more.  Best color range I've ever seen in a palette. I'm LOVING it!!

 

 

*Sorry about how messy this post is. I was way excited to get this up.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment