Thursday, November 7, 2013

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm


 

1.5 OZ
My shade is Snow Glow (porcelain skin with pink undertones).  

Too Faced's Claim (From Toofaced website)



Our innovative beauty balm offers multiple skincare and makeup benefits in one simple step. Our powerful, multi-mineral complex instantly achieves a healthy glow and improves skin's overall appearance. 

1. Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance (available in 6 shades). 
2. Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage. 
3. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration. 
4. Hypo-allergenic and soothing for all skin types. 
5. Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20.  
More To Love:
Anti-aging, Multi-mineral Complex: Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc as well as Ginseng and Ginko Biloba. 
Soothes & Nourishes: Vitamins A & E, as well as Chamomile soothe and nourishes while our oil-free hydrating formula moisturizes.
Blends easily: Four gorgeous shades, with luminosity and effortless blendability to suit individual skin tones and shades needs. 
Sun Protection: Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20 offers optimum protection from the sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays. 
Multi-use: Can be used as a primer to prep skin for either foundation for more coverage, or powder for a lighter finish.

How it Stacks up against their claim :


 While it starts out a bit yellow for my very fair skin (NC25) it does blend in nicely with a slight glow finish. I'm not sure if it helps with anti-aging as to be honest I'm still pretty young to have much going on with my skin in that respect and my skin is also oily (I sure hope the theory that oily skin doesn't wrinkle as much--guess I'll see as time goes on). Also to be fair I jump around so much in product (as if you couldn't tell from my blog) I haven't used it consistently long enough to see if it would help with anti-aging. I didn't notice it to be especially moisturizing but I do like that its oil free--I always buy oil free products when possible because I do not want to contribute to the oil problem I already have. My skin is very sensitive and prone to breaking out (I'm sure you've noticed that if you read any of my blogs) and I didn't notice this irritating it or causing any additional breakouts.

Consistency:


It is not liquidy in consistency like some products out there, it is similar in consitency to most "regular non liquidy or light-weight foundations".  It goes on very natural and smooth feeling--it does no





 









 
Final thoughts:
 
It blends well and does blur out imperfections.  If you're not as far as me will probably work even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment