Sunday, September 16, 2012

Almay Smart Shade

I've always wondered what the deal with foundations that are supposed to adjust to your skin shade, but have always decided against trying them.  It was on sale last week at Riteaid for $7.99 plus I had $4 in up rewards so I thought I'd give it a try while I could get a good deal on it.  I have to say I'm glad I gave I did. The adjusting really does work and its a very nice match for my skin.

                                                           Light Pale 100

Before

Pretty bad break out.  Thankfully its pretty much cleared up now (This was last week, I'm a bit behind doing this post).



Without Vs. With 

                     
                                           Without                           With

I'm having a pretty bad skin day here but as you can see in the right picture it still do a good job evening out my skin tone and concealing the redness from my acne.

                                           With                                 Without


With Make-Up



Goofy picture but shows coverage well.




*I'm not wearing any concealer or powder etc, just the foundation.



Bottom Line

I would recommend this foundation, it has great coverage and the smart shade match actually works.  I definitely want to try it again when my skin is doing better, even though I think it did well given its canvas.


Let me know if you have any questions :)

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment