Monday, September 24, 2012

NYC Big Bold

NYC Big Bold boasts up to 15x more volume.



The brush is a bit larger than I'm used to (I usually prefer smaller brushes since they are easier for me to use) but I really like the "spikes" on it.  Surprisingly I can use it pretty well on my corner lashes by  turning it up and down.

Before vs. After 
(sorry picture isn't good comparison in camera placement on my eye)
This mascara adds nice volume while lengthening lashes.

This is with one coat (above comparison is with two) so my lashes are still a bit clumpy but I wanted to show how long my bottom lashes are from using it.

Bottom Line

I had low expectations for the mascara after seeing the brush (I knew it would be larger with it being volumizing but I wasn't expecting one this large) but I was pleasantly surprised.  I would recommend it if you're looking for a mascara that lengthens and volumizes.  Its been a while since I've seen one make my bottom lashes look so nice.


~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment