Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nyx Stay Matte but not Flat Powder Foundation.

 

 Retails for $9.99 but can be found on sale at Ulta etc.






 My shade is Ivory 01


Comes in a nice mirror compact. (lol look that I'm lurking in the reflection lol).
It comes with a sponge that applies it pretty well but I usually prefer to use a separate brush.  As you can see I did try the sponge and it works pretty well for on the go application.

Since I use this to finish my make-up there are no before after comparission type pictures.  This is on top of my Cover Girl Nature Luxe foundation in Alabaster (See it here).  I like that this powder provides more coverage than a sheer powder but still isn't as cakey as some powders available. 

 

 The photo above was taken early this morning.  The photo above is taken much later in the afternoon (about 7 hours later).  My make-up still hasn't moved at all.  I'm very impressed with how well this powder seals my foundation.  I also forgot to mention that I forgot my primmer this morning so I'm even more impressed by how well it did.


Bottom Line:

This powder is awesome.  I can only imagine how well it would do if I had remembered to use primmer.  You should give it a try :).  Don't forget to watch your sale papers for a better deal.  I got mine for just over $5.00.


Thanks for reading. Would love some feedback. If you're reading this and you have a blog I'd love to read it. Send me the link in a comment :).




















No comments:

Post a Comment