Monday, September 24, 2012

NYC Sky Rise Mascara

NYC Sky Rise Mascara boasts up to 60% longer lashes.


I love this brush, its super easy to work with.  Very good for lengthening and separating.

Before Vs. After
I'm very impressed at the length.  As you can see in the before picture my lashes are not very long so it had its work cut out for it.  I can only imagine with this would look like on those of you that have super long lashes.

In addition to lengthening the wand separates lashes very well. I really can't say enough good things about this mascara.


Bottom line:

I would recommend this mascara it provides a lot of bang for the buck.  Its only $1.99 regular price but drug stores regularly run sales.  I actually got it for $1.20, IMO is very cheap for a mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment