Monday, September 24, 2012

NYC Showtime Water Proof Volumizing Mascara

NYC Showtime mascara boasts all day water proof experience.



First impression of mascara was the brush is very basic.


Before vs After

This mascara doesn't lengthen as much as others but I am impressed by the volume it provides.  I did test out the all day wear and it did stay in place well.

This picture makes my lashes look not as full (they really are, its the angle or something) but I like that it show how well the brush separates them.


Bottom Line

This mascara last well through the day and provides nice volume.  If you haven't tried NYC mascara before I suggest you give it a try.  They are very reasonably priced.  All 5 tubes that I've reviewed in the previous posts were bought for less than $14 with tax.


No comments:

Post a Comment