Monday, September 24, 2012

NYC High Definition Mascara


NYC High Definition volumizing mascara. It calms to produce up to 70% lash lift and 10x more volume.

I love the brush the small "spikes" are great for separating and lengthening lashes.

After Vs. Before


As you can see from the picture on the right my lashes aren't very long or extremely full.  I'm impressed with how long they look with this mascara.  


This is with the first coat applied (above is with a second coat).  A bit clumpy and need to be separated, in the picture above I separated my lashes with the brush, the little "spikes" are very helpful. The small brush also make its easier to reach corner lashes.  


Bottom Line:

I would recommend this mascara as it does live up to its promise of providing increased lash lift and volume. An added plus NYC mascara is very affordable. I got all 5 NYC Mascara (I'll review the other 4 later) for about $14 with tax (Riteaid had it 40% off).


Thanks for reading,

Em :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment