Saturday, September 8, 2012

Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation

Covergirl Natureluxe foundation is a perfect match for me since it comes in alabaster shade. I have noticed that it scented.  I would describe it as a clean scent, its very faint and not overpowering at all, but I did want to mention that since I know some do not like scented make-up.

Alabaster 305

Before Make-Up


Please ignore the goofy look on my face and the side views. Until I figure out how to do lighting better side views work best for what I'm trying to show.





With Make-up vs. Without

                                            Without                           With

This is one coat of the foundation applied lightly, I love how smooth and easy it goes on.   It is super light in feeling but still provides excellent coverage.   My skin is actually doing pretty well here so there isn't much difference in the pictures, but you can see that it helped even out my skin and took out some of the redness from my acne.

                                             Without                         With

Please ignore my eyeshadow, I played with several different foundations this night. I promise I fix my shadow before leaving the house :).  Since my skin is pretty clear I only applied one layer for a light coverage.  If I need more coverage I'll apply a little extra.  It does very well even when I'm experiencing my random break outs (I have no idea why I've still got acne in my 20's).

Full Make-UP


Again please ignore my silly expressions.  I promise I'm not a mad or mean person :).  The redness that show up in these pictures is the little bit of sun I got. I didn't want to put on enough foundation to cover that since I figured the little bit of color looks good, though I don't usually tan on purpose (who could be this pale if they did) lol.



Bottom Line


This foundation is perfect for me because of the match and coverage.  The coloring/match of the foundation is similar if not identical to L'oreal's true match foundation (I wear Alabaster c1 in that brand).  I would definitely recommend this foundation, as it is great for the very fair like myself.  I did also notice there are a variety of shades offered, hopefully there is one for you too :).


~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment